In any case, you must register your bike in order to process your service request. If you have not yet registered your bike, you can do so here.
To make use of the free warranty service, please provide the original invoice and indicate any inspections that have been carried out.
Please describe the damage in bullet points and fill in the relevant fields. Our service team will contact you shortly.
Warranty – requirements
Please note that the following prerequisites must be met:
• There is a manufacturing defect, material defect or information error.
• The damage referred to in the complaint was already present at the time of delivery.
• The product was not altered due to function-related wear or ageing.
• The damage was not caused by violation of the intended use.
• Battery: it has a residual capacity of less than 60% of the nominal capacity after a maximum of 500 charging cycles.
The warranty does not include:
• All wear parts according to the wear parts list (manual), unless they are production or material defects
• Damage caused by improper use
• Damage caused by failure to observe the procedures described in the “Maintenance” section
• Damage caused by improper repair tools and insufficient care
• Damage caused by the use of used parts
• Damage caused by the retrofitting of non-standard equipment and by technical modifications
Registration of damage – free of charge
If you would like to use our service even without being under warranty, you can also book our convenient service. We will gladly let you know the estimated cost by telephone or email. Please describe your damage or repair request in bullet points in the form below and fill in the relevant fields. Our service team will contact you shortly.
Registration of damage – chargeable